Scholarship and Grants
Scholarship and grant opportunities
Dale Hair Affiliate Grant
The Learning Forward Foundation is making available one grant opportunity of up to $2,000 for one year to assist a Learning Forward affiliate needing to rebuild, reorganize, or generate a stronger organization. The grant will honor Dale Hair’s legacy of work with the affiliates and her passion for supporting the successful work of the affiliates.
Applicants must be officially recognized Learning Forward Affiliate organizations.
Learning Forward Foundation Academy Scholarships
The Learning Forward Foundation Academy Scholarships develop leaders in professional learning through their participation in the Learning Forward Academy. The Learning Forward Foundation offers the following scholarships:
- Learning Forward Foundation Scholarship for a District-based or State Education Leader
- Learning Forward Foundation Scholarship for a School-based Leader
- Learning Forward Foundation Scholarship
- Patsy Hochman Memorial Scholarship for a School- or District-based Professional Learning Leader (includes $500 travel stipend for each of five academy sessions)
- Stephanie Hirsh Academy Scholarship and Grant (includes $500 travel stipend for each of five academy sessions)
Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship if they meet the requirements within the application.
Learn more about the Learning Forward Academy program.
Educate, innovate, transform, educator Professional Learning.
The Learning Forward Foundation supports the development of educators' capacity to improve student learning through innovation and improvement that transforms professional learning, framed by the Learning Forward's Standards for Professional Learning and implemented with a coherent design through grants, scholarships, and professional support.